Friday, February 24, 2006

My first post

Okay, so I have officially started my own little blog. I am very excited about this!
For my first post, I want to tell you 10 things about myself. I probably should do the Thirteen Thursday thing like my cool sisters, but for starters I am just gonna list 10.
  1. I have been married for 6 1/2 years
  2. I am a stay at home mom and wife
  3. I have 6 kids
  4. I homeschool them
  5. We have 2 beagles who bark continuously and make the neighbors hate us
  6. We just moved into a new house (new to us anyway)
  7. I would love to have more kids
  8. Yes, I know what causes it
  9. No, I am not Catholic (not that there is anything wrong with being Catholic!!)
  10. Today I dropped 2 1/2 dozen eggs and only 1 survived . It was lovely to clean up.

So, there you have it, my first post on my first blog!

Goodnight to anyone who may actually read this!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Did you know that table salt poured on broken eggs makes them dry up so you can sweep them up? Much easier clean up. :)

I'm glad you're a blogger now.

Annie said...

Reminds me of the time I broke an entire gallon of milk in Matt's apartment floor and used all his towels to soak it up... put them in his laundry basket in extra bedroom and left... a few days later the smell was horrific and we spent an entire saturday at the laundry rewashing until the smell dissapeared... ugh.