Thursday, October 19, 2006

First Trimester Almost Over!!

Well, the Zofran is not going to happen. My insurance will only let me get 3 days at a time filled. At $35 a pop, that is $350 a month, I don't think Zofran is an option for me. So, my midwives are calling in Phenergan tomorrow morning.

Today for lunch I made the mistake of eating a normal sized meal. I have been paying for it ever since.

I know this could be worse. I have read about women who vomited every 20 minutes all day long! Can you even imagine? I can't. I think I would be begging my midwives or someone to either give me drugs or shoot me. So, I am counting my blessings and being thankful that I am not THAT sick.

Speaking of being thankful, I am getting excited about Thanksgiving Day and the beginning of the holidays. I always consider Thanksgiving to be the start of the holidays, but this year I may consider Halloween the beginning of the holiday season.

Dd12 wants to be a rock star for Halloween. She wants to bleach her hair blond and add pink streaks. Uh...no.
Ds8 wants to be a football player. That is much easier than a rock star, in my opinion. Ds6#1 wants to be Spiderman or Batman. Ds6#2 wants to be an angel. I'm going to have to think about that one. It may be a bit too girly. Ds4 wants to be a baby jaguar and Baby Girl is going to be either Belle from Beauty and the Beast or Snow White.
I want to dress up as a queen, but I may not be able to squeeze my pregnant self into a costume. We'll see.

No comments: