Monday, March 06, 2006

Always Fun Karaoke

Hey everyone,
Right now I am listening to my family and my brother in law's family JAM OUT to our karaoke machine. The kids and dads are having a blast!! We have a professional karaoke machine, huge speakers, etc., that we rent out for parties and events. Here's our website http://www.alwaysfunkaraoke.com/

Anyway, it is so much fun! Oh great, now they're singing "Like a Virgin"!! Maybe I should intervene. My children don't even know what a virgin is. But I have a feeling they'll be asking tomorrow. Okay, the dads got a clue and changed the song...
Now they're singing "Achy Breaky Heart". (Leslie, I know that's your FAVORITE song and it brings back lovely memories of your wedding. You'll have to come over and sing it for us.)

Uh oh...here come the kids...the dads must be ready to quit singing for the night. I thought I was going to have time to type an interesting post, but I am going to have to go for the night. The kids have found me!!!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

When the kids & I ran into Dollar General today to get poster board, I saw a set of 2 karaoke cassettes for $2.00 & thought of you. I was cracking up. It had disco songs!

:)