Thursday, July 27, 2006

things i want to get done today

1. Go through every box in garage, throw away junk, look for school materials
(3-4 hour job)
2. Figure out what school materials I still need based on what I found in the boxes
3. Cardio-30 minute treadmill program
4. Clean out van because it smells bad, like a vehicle who has been eaten in by lots of kids (and a mom) for 4 1/2 years
5. Work on my MOTH schedule (www.titus2.com)
6. Be embarrassed that the gas company guy just showed up without calling and I let him in my home without a bra on and with unbrushed teeth. Scary indeed!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how'd you do?
I fell short on my to do list...
but, got Izzy's program done and fed her tortilla soup (pureed partially) instead of pediasure... yeah me...
(Matt is totally pushing to get her off the pediasure...)
Goodnight!
How did the bowls go in the oven?
love u... me

Julie said...

Yeah you! Did she like the soup? You're gonna have to give me your family's secret recipe for that soup.
The bowls did great in the oven and the kids loved having tortilla bowls. It was very yummy!

Tell Amanda Happy Birthday for me tomorrow! Sweet 16! Wow, I can't believe it.

Love you,
Me

Annie said...

She seemed okay with the soup. It was a different taste than she is used to. I fed her some blueberry muffin today for breakfast (just a little) She did pretty well with it though.
<3 U, me

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested