Thursday, May 03, 2007

Annie has tagged me to complete this meme.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I have a 4-day old baby boy who is wonderful!
2. My hubby is home with me this week and next week and we are having fun just doing nothing all day long.
3. My favorite colors are pink and green. This is funny because when I was younger (late teens, early 20s) I only liked black. I wouldn't even put pink on my first daughter because I just hated pink. I didn't like anything with flowers on it either. So it is funny to me and to those who know me that pink is one of my favorite colors!
4. I am named after my aunt who lives in California. She is my mom's oldest sister.
5. I am a scheduler/organizer at heart. I love to make plans ands schedules and lists!!!!
6. I enjoy managing my home. I love to try new recipes and to cook for my family. I also like to try new things with my children...new routines and activities. I don't really enjoy cleaning my house, but I love the result when I take time to clean it well. This is my dream job and I don't want to be anywhere else doing anything else with my life. I can't think of a better way to spend my life than taking care of the husband and children God has given me.
7. I am an introvert. I recuperate when I am alone and I crave alone time. ha! Doesn't God have a sense of humor? an introvert with 7 children (5 boys!!)

Now I must tag 7 people...
natalie
christina
leslie
cheerful

okay, I really can't think of 7 people who have blogs and who I think will want to do this meme. So i am going to leave it at 4 people and if I think of any more I will add them!


Beauty in the Common Things: velvety newborn skin
Listen In: Baby Girl and Daddy discussing babies
Supper Plans: Chicken and Rice
Today I...
took a shower, went to Wal Mart, took a nap, walked around outside with Baby Girl and splashed in puddles



post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

yea, you did it.
i'll never never forget walking by ny&co when you just had alex and you saying "i only like black." as i looked at a pink shirt. so funny.
can't wait to see baby w.
just found out ja is going to be out of town while we are there so we'll have the house to ourselves.
i mailed you something. hope you get it soon.