Friday, May 25, 2007

Visit to the Dentist and Weekend at Home

We spent the morning at the dentist. Ds9 and ds6#2 were the ones being seen today. They had no cavities! : )

Tuesday dh and dd12 had their appointments. We had several cavities in those two. Lots of $$ to get those mouths fixed up.

Next Thursday is my appointment and my other 6 year old's appointment. The only negative thing I can say about this dental facility is that we have to schedule an appointment for an exam and then schedule another appointment for cleanings, fluoride treatments, and sealants. So, I will be spending a lot of time in the dentist's office this summer! Today I had 6 of the children with me and it went pretty well. The receptionist commented, with a surprised look on her face, that my children are all very well behaved and that they are "good kids."

Written Saturday morning:
Hubby took the kids out of town this weekend. He is the sweetest! I rented 4 movies to watch during my weekend at home with the baby and last night I stayed awake until 2:30 am watching 2 of them. Now I am exhausted, but I know I can take naps later on, so all is well. I watched The Holiday and about half of The Queen. It was a nice British movie fest. Today I am going to finish The Queen and then watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Tonight I am going to the drive in theater to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3. This morning I am going to go to the farmer's market and Office Depot, then "czech" out the Czech festival downtown. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Soon I am going to blog about our summer plans. There are some things I have planned that are going to be really fun!


post signature

4 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Did you LOVE "The Holiday"? I thought it was a great movie!

Julie said...

Yes, I did love The Holiday! I am going to turn Pirates 2 off and watch The Holiday again, actually.
: )

Natalie said...

I loved The Holiday too! I'm glad you're having a fun weekend & hope it's restful as well. :)

Love you!

Annie said...

I stayed up too late last night watching music and lyrics. It was pretty cute. I loved the holiday too! Sounds like you are having fun, wish I was there too!!!