Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hubby's First Day Back to Work...

Hubby went back to work today. I am feeling semi-normal this morning, so hopefully I will manage today well. The hardest thing right now is not being able to pick Baby Girl up. She is still so little and I need to be able to pick her up and put her in her crib, car seat, high chair, etc.
Yesterday I decided to just go ahead and pick her up because I took a week off from carrying her and picking her up. Dh did not agree. He wants me to not carry her or pick her up until I am completely healed, which I guess will be around 6 weeks postpartum. I'm not sure if that's realistic, but I am trying.

He took the big kids to school for me, so I just have to pick them up later. I am really ready to get back to normal and get out of the house. But nursing is still taking a lot of time and is inconsistent, so I had better hang out at the house for a bit longer.

This morning we had smoothies for breakfast. They were so good! Go to www.askdrsears.com and get his recipe for Schoolade. That is the recipe I follow. I leave out the tofu, but I use everything else.

Beauty in the Common Things: sleep
Listen In: Baby Girl whispering to Baby
Supper Plans: Sandwiches and Salad
Today I Plan To: survive
View From the Kitchen Window: trashcans by the curb

post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

How's Nadia adjusting to Baby will?
I know you can't wait to get things more normal again, it will happen. . . enjoy that sweet baby smell, there's nothing like it.