Saturday, July 21, 2007

Menu for 2 Weeks

I just made my menu and grocery list for the next 2 weeks. My 2 neices are coming to stay with us next week, so I tried to add in some things they will like. Dd13 said they like hot dogs and ketchup and that's all! ha ha I know that's not true, but it was funny that she thinks that.

I have had a HUGE turkey in my extra freezer for a while and I am going to cook that this week. It is a 20-pound turkey!

Breakfasts

Cereal

Eggs and toast (homemade bread)

Smoothies- made with a different fruit each time- blueberries, bananas, peaches, mangos, strawberries

Lunches

Hot dogs

Pizza

Taquitos

Sandwiches- turkey, grilled cheese, pb& j, pb& honey

Leftovers

Snacks

Fruit

Crackers

Cookies

cheese

popcorn

Dinners

  1. grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, green peas
  2. Turkey pot pie, salad
  3. Turkey, baked potatoes, green beans
  4. Turkey soup
  5. Turkey Tetrazinni, salad
  6. Spinach Lasagna, homemade bread, green peas
  7. Loaded baked potatoes
  8. Soft tacos, Spanish rice
  9. Italian Chicken, pasta, grilled corn on the cob, salad
  10. Red Beans and Rice
  11. South of the Border Salad



post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

can i come too?

Natalie said...

My kids think that too. Anytime we're low on ketchup, the kids look around & ask suspiciously if the two nieces have been here - then they crack up laughing. Silly kids! :)

Hope you have a great week! The turkey is a great idea.

My kids LOVE the taquitos. Thanks for telling me about them. We're all glad that Annie told you about them! :)

When I told DS12 and nephew9 that Annie gave you the recipe, he said, "Yeah. My mom is always cooking stuff from Annie. ALL. THE. TIME." Then he grinned & ran of to play wrestling with DS12 again.

Julie said...

Yes, Annie, you can come. : )
Nat, those boys are so funny with their wrestling obsession. I'm kinda hoping it's a quick stage that they go through. :)

Jenny said...

I just got into smoothies. My fave is strawberry banana, and my least fave is peach. But a good eat anytime, in my opinion. ;)