Monday, July 16, 2007

My Rich Friends

I read two very wonderful posts today by two of my "friends" ~ blogger people whom I have never met!
I want you to read these posts so you can be blessed like I was.

The first post is by Michelle. She wrote a beautiful post about her daughter's 4th birthday and the past year. I cried when I read this one.

The second wonderful post I read was written by Roger over at You're Doing What? I got warm fuzzies when I read this one! I love it!! Reading this put my life into perspective and made me look again at the riches I have all around me, even the loud 7 year old twins who seem to be under my feet all day long. *smile*

Enjoy.

post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

I read michelle's post, so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Julie, you're the greatest! Leave it to you to keep us in check!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! I never thought my post about Kayla's last year would affect anyone else like that...it was just my experiences with her and how she's grown over this year. That was so sweet of you to mention it on your blog!

A Captured Reflection said...

What a great post (I visited via Annie's blog). Michelle is gorgeous isn't she? And Kayla so adorable. They have really touched my heart.