Thursday, March 06, 2008

Beauty in the Common Things: the color green
Listen In: E playing with Baby and ds5 talking
Supper Plans: pintos and cornbread
Today I... ran errands, homeschooled
This evening I am going to pay bills, fold laundry, and do the supper dishes. Our homeschool program (Sonlight) is a 4-day program so we get Fridays off (except math, which we do M-F). Fridays are supposed to be cleaning and errand days, but I have been running errands everyday while we are building the house.
Tomorrow will be cleaning day, I hope. However, tomorrow is supposed to be wintery weather here, so I may have all 7 children cooped up all day. It's hard to clean when they are cooped up in the house. They make major messes when the weather is too bad to play outside!
View From the Kitchen Window: raining cats and dogs : )

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do you move in?

Julie said...

We are shooting for March 15th. We are having some holdups, so I'm not sure if that is going to happen, but we're still trying!