Saturday, March 01, 2008

Decorating for Easter

Hi everyone,
I hope your weekend is pleasant and relaxing. Ours has not been, but that is okay. We have managed to pass around a nasty stomach virus all week and today Baby and I are finishing up our bout with it. Lovely.

The garage sale didn't happen, obviously. We will try again next Friday. : )

I would like to decorate my new home for Easter. Can any of you give me some ideas for decorating without spending lots of money? I want to do some simple things that will not stretch my creative side too much. I don't have much of a creative side, that's the problem. I have been searching around on the internet for ideas, but haven't seen anything that really catches my eye. it has to be EASY and QUICK.

Thanks!
Have a happy weekend!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you looked at "Family Fun" magazine's website? That site usually has loads of good ideas.

Anonymous said...

How exciting to be decorating your new house!!! Can't wait to see pics.

burrsmom said...

You might want to check out Crayola.com. They usually have a variety of fun things for all different ages. I am excited for you about the house!!