Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Discouragement

I am discouraged this morning. There are 2 reasons for this:
1. Mom and I put the 2nd coat of finish on the wood floors upstairs in the kids' bedrooms yesterday morning. We figured that turning on the fans would benefit us by helping the floors dry faster. Wrong. Yes, the floors dried faster, but little bubbles are all in the floor, making it look kind of like bubble wrap. That is not exactly the look we are going for, so today I get to sand all of the bubbles out and start over. I feel like we wasted a whole day. I am really thinking about crying over this.
2. I listed a bunch of homeschooling books and curriculum on eBay Saturday. it took me hours to do this. Well, when I paid my account balance last week through PayPal, I accidentally clicked on "Pay Now " before realizing that I had authorized payment from an old bank account that is closed, instead of our current bank account. Today when I went to sign in to eBay to check the items I was selling, it told me that my account was suspended for nonpayment. Blah blah blah, to make along story short, now I have to relist everything. Again, I feel like to totally wasted my day Saturday.

We want to move in this Saturday. I am tired. I want to cry. My children have been home with a babysitter all day everyday since Monday. My kids and I are not used to me being gone from morning till night. My baby is missing me and I am missing him. Last night I called to check on him and to let the kids know I was on my way home and Baby was screaming at the top of his lungs. When I got home, he was already asleep. So sad. : (

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day got better!!!
((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

Love you.