Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Fun Bloggy Award!


Annie gave my this fun award. Thanks, Annie!

Xandra, from Heart of Service has created this fun award. Here is what she says:
"it's for blogs that I must read every day without fail . . . They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog."

Let's see...each morning, after I check my email of course, I read Annie's blog...then I start at the bottom of my "a few of my favorites" list and start clicking. I even click on the ones I know will not be updated (Leslie and Mrs. Happy...I'm talking to you here).
I am giving this award to:
Annie
Natalie
Marybeth (Cheaper By The Half Dozen)
Elizabeth (Homeschool Mommy)
Michelle (Big Blueberry Eyes)
and
A Wise Woman (A Wise Woman Builds Her Home)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!


post signature

3 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Aww, thanks! I check on yours everytime I get on blogs throughout the day (which is several times) to see if you've done a new post. I really spend too much time clicking on everyone's blogs...I need to do bloglines!

Annie said...

any good mail today?

Michelle said...

oh thank you so much; I feel honored you've given this to me!