Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time Travel Tuesday~ 5 Years From Now

Five years from now my children will be 18,14,12,12,10,7, and 5 and I will be 36. I will probably have another baby or two by then, but we won’t go there just yet!

I will be living in my dream home, continuing to work on my gardens and enjoying our 11 acres. I plan to be riding our horses regularly and really enjoying being out “in the country.”

I will be almost finished homeschooling our oldest. There is a possibility that I will be homeschooling the others at that point.

At some time, I would love to teach women’s Bible studies in my home and have a Moms In Touch prayer group in my home. Hopefully I will be doing that in 5 years. I hope to be mentoring and teaching young wives and moms how to love their husbands and children and how to manage their homes and their time. Maybe by then I will have it figured out so I can teach someone else!

In 5 years, I will be consistent with exercising and running. My goal is to run half marathons and 5K’s with my husband.

I plan to be very involved in my children’s lives and in my church family. Those things will be going on in 5 years along with all the goodies of everyday life with a hubby and lots of kids!

Life will be just as busy and exciting (but hopefully not as stressful) as it is today!

post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like a good life!

Nancy Face said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful goals for the future! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan with a lot to look forward to!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Wait a minute! I thought I heard you were done having kids. Are you adopting again? Having more? Leaving it up to God? Am I totally intruding? :)