Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Fun Meme!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my aunt Maxine
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Not sure. Within the last week probably.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Pretty much
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 7
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yes-- too much I will admit
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG? Yes, physically and emotionally
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Baby weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Megan
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? N/A-- but I would love for them to post their answers on their blogs!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown pants (athletic), brown shoes (athletic)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A turkey sandwich for breakfast
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Baby Girl asking for Wheat Thins
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The smell of the air right before it rains, spring dirt, daffodils, baby lotion on a clean baby, my husband
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I don’t actually know her, but I think I would like her if I met her : )
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Ice skating or gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOR? brown with some blonde highlights
28. Eye color? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes
30 FAVORITE FOOD? I love food so this answer is impossible! I have too many favorites!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Miracle on 34th Street
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? light green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cherry or apple with vanilla ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A but leave a comment if you put it on your blog
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Created To Be His Helpmeet by Debi Pearl
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.Late LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch tv last night
42. FAVORITE SOUND? the ocean, my babies laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Bahamas
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I know of
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Idabel, Oklahoma
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? N/A
48. IF YOU COULD HAVE (OR HAVE HAD) ANY PROFESSION, WHAT WOULD IT BE? pediatrician


post signature

3 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

That was fun! I think I'll put that up later today...at least part of it.

Annie said...

I think I knew all those things about you already! ... except of course what you were wearing at the time you wrote this... but the other ones I knew.

burrsmom said...

Thanks, Julie. No one else I know is keeping up with their blog. I enjoy reading yours.