Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back from Fast~ An Update

Well, it was hard to take a week long break from blogging. I went ahead and checked email and went to my Weight Watchers site each day to add points.

Update:
Last Friday, June 22nd, precious Elesha went to heaven! She is now healed and cancer free. Praise God for that! Pray for her faithful family. You need to go to her blog and read about her last days and all about her funeral and burial. It is so touching and life-changing to read this family's words about their daughter. I will never forget Elesha. I learned many lessons about life, death, and the Lord from this tiny little girl and her parents.

Last Friday was also my oldest child's 13th birthday!!! Yes, I now have a teenager living in my home. I will not even go there!
She is a wonderful, sweet, loving girl and we are so thankful God gave her to us to love and raise. Happy Birthday, Allie!

Weight Watchers progress~ I gained 2 pounds last week. I am not sure how this happened because I followed my points. I didn't exercise last week so maybe that is the deal. This week I have been on the treadmill every day. Hopefully that will kick start my weight loss and I'll be back on track this week. Roni lost all of her stuff on her wonderful blog! She is pretty upset about this, but she is going to rebuild it so we'll still have an inspiring, encouraging place to go for WW help.

This week my 7 year old sons and my 4 year old son are in Oklahoma with grandparents. I only have 4 kids at home so I feel like I am on vacation! ha ha They will be back Sunday.

Also on Sunday I am taking dd13 to church camp and I am going to visit my aunt and grandmother, whom I haven't seen in one year.

We were supposed to close on our construction loan Friday but there is a kink we have to work out. It may be next Friday before we can close. I am getting excited but also nervous about starting such a huge project.

That's all I have time to write! Gotta go feed Baby!

**Oops! I forgot to tell you that my sweet friend Leslie and her family are going to rent our house for one year! This is an answer to prayer for both of us! They are moving back here from out of state and needed a place to move to, and we had an empty rent house, as you read in my last post. Thank you all for praying for us. God is good!

post signature

3 comments:

Annie said...

Glad you're back!
We've already discussed all this stuff so you need to write a new post with new info :o).
♥,me

-atomik kitten said...

Your sons are getting rained out...

Natalie said...

Definitely getting rained out. I'm tired of rain. Did Mom or Dad tell you about the pond?

My yard looks like a jungle. It's not been dry long enough for me to run out there & mow it.

See you Sunday!