Sunday, June 17, 2007

Monday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, some kind of veggie, maybe a salad
Tuesday: omelets, toast, apple turnovers
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, zucchini fries, sweet potatoes
Thursday: Crispy Baked Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, corn on the cob, green beans
Friday: Salisbury Steak, noodles, Green Bean and Tomato Salad
Saturday: out of town
Sunday: Grilled Chicken Fajitas, baked tortilla chips, salsa

Did y'all notice that I am loving Roni's Weight Watchen recipes? I have already tried the Crispy Baked Parmesan Crusted Tilapia and it is delicious, easy to make, and quick. Hubby even liked it and the only seafood he likes is shrimp, and it has to be blackened! So the fact that he likes the tilapia is amazing!

I did pretty well this week with my WW plan. Tonight I overdid it a bit (ate the rest of Baby Girl's slice of pizza then ate another slice and THEN ate some 94% fat free popcorn!! And this was after all of my points for the day were gone and I only had 2 of my extra weekly points left!!!). Tomorrow is day 1 of week 2. I'm excited because I know WW is healthy and is working. I am going to follow the plan and get rid of my extra weight once and for all. No more weight problem for me.

Our oldest 2 children are in Oklahoma at their grandparents' house. Baby Girl, the twins, and ds4 are under the weather. So Baby got his picture taken with Daddy! Everyone else was lying down watching a movie and feeling awful. I left my digital camera out in the rain a couple of weeks ago and now the flash doesn't work. That's why these pictures are so dark. Time for a new camera.

Happy Father's Day, honey! You're the best dad and husband ever!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great week you have planned!! I love fish any way it's made. have a wonderful week.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Your whole menu looks amazing. The zuchinni fries also sound great. I will have to check out some of your recipes.

A Juggling Mum said...

Great menu,

Have a good week :)

Rachel xxx
http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is the best menu so far! Looks *delish*

Have great week.

Annie said...

Looks good!
I need to look at her recipes... I haven't tried tilapia even though I see it everywhere because I just don't like fish :o(
Did you notice I made a new button for Izzy's blog and even updated yours? It was the flower, remember?
We have bear later this morning and I am hoping to walk and finish Bailey's camp laundry... and give Iz a bath (all by 10 )
love you.

Julie said...

yes, I noticed the bew Izzy button. I like it! You have been busy!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I love the new layout! I like seeing all the kids now.

Your menu looks really good. I LOVE tilapia!!!

Julie said...

okay, I hate it when I make typos. I meant the "new" Izzy button, not the "bew" Izzy button. Ugh!

Christi said...

The tilapia sounds great, and I think we'd love the green bean & tomato salad.

Such sweet pictures!

Have a great week!