Monday, June 18, 2007

My Before Picture and My Goal


Here it is, the Before Picture! This was taken on June 10th, and I started Weight Watchers on June 12th.

And this is my goal:

This was taken in April of 2003, after I completed my first Body for Life 12-week Challenge. I am about 40 pounds heavier now than I was in this picture.

So there you have it! My Before Picture and my Goal Picture. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get back to that.

I have several goals that I want to meet along the way. I will post about those some other time. Thanks for all of the support I am getting from you, my family and friends. It helps me so much.

Oh, one more thing, if you haven't heard the song by Mark Harris that I have on my playlist, you just HAVE to click on it and sit and listen to it! It is a great, meaningful song. Moms, it may make you tear up. Don't say I didn't warn you.


post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

Okay, first things first...
You have posted three times today!!!! I'm so proud :oP
Okay, wow, good goal. I imagine you'll be there before you know it.

Humphrey Hot Spot said...

ok i promise that i am not trying to keep up with the jones
but i just went blog happy today - sorry - please dont put a block on me
love ya

Cheerful said...

You look HOT! You have som much self control...You will do it!

Jenny said...

Came to you through Annie. Love the polka dots!!
I'm doing a loose version of WW. And I did one month of Body for Life about 5 years ago. You looked awesome after that challenge. My goal is just one pound per week. I have a beach trip planned in October, and if I can lose around 20 pounds by then, I'll be feeling great. Then, my goal is to lose 15 more pounds. We can do it! I am liking Annie's devos for dieters she's posting. And what a sweet baby!! Enjoy your newest addition!