Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A List

I am overwhelmed right now so I made a list. That always makes me feel more in control, even if I don't get any of it done. :)

To Do List

  1. Start over with morning routine
  2. Take kids to library program
  3. Eat lunch at home
  4. Put ironing board away
  5. Work on laundry- today is mine and hubby's laundry day
  6. Call mortgage broker- what is status of loan?
  7. Take hubby’s clothes to cleaners
  8. Buy contact solution
  9. Call and find out what time eye appt. is Thursday
  10. Balance checkbook
  11. Sweep kitchen floor
  12. Make bed
  13. Cleanup living room floor
  14. Take picture of stuff to sell on eBay
  15. Mail check to Pathways lady
  16. Make a list of thank you notes to write
  17. Buy stamps online (Oklahoma stamps and 2 cent stamps)

Ah, much better.


post signature

7 comments:

Annie said...

I changed it, what do you think?

Julie said...

i like it. pink is good

Annie said...

Did you notice I learned how to do the shadow thing... okay thanks nerd, nice song....

Annie said...

flashback:
"I don't like pink, I only like black."

bring back any memories...

I do like this song (find your wings) I've heard it tons before but guess I never listened to the words ... it's a cry song for sure which is why I thanked you in my earlier comment.

Jenny said...

like the new pink with the dots. I didn't notice the green until Annie made mention of it....anyway, I'm seeing my way into y'alls conversation. I feel special.

Hope you get some of this done today! :)

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I REALLY like your new background! I've probably already told you on some other comment...I don't remember. I saw it for the five minutes it had stripes on the background and I REALLY liked it that way, too.

Anyway...in case you decide you don't have enough fun in your life (although, I can't imagine how you would have enough time for anymore fun), I'm branching out a bit from the good mail girls and doing it a bit different. I'll post about it soon, if you're interested.

Natalie said...

Lists, lists, I need to make a list but cannot ever remember to sit down & actually write one!

The first thing on my list should be to find out why the E key is sticking on my keyboard. Grrr!