Monday, February 25, 2008

Beauty in the Common Things: husbands who take kids to school for you
Good Things: It is supposed to get to 78 degrees here today, Michelle had a healthy baby boy, my children are all recovered from the flu, I am also recovered from the flu, Jesus loves me, and my husband is off work all week!!
Listen In: Me telling my 5 year old son that if he didn't want to brush his teeth everyday he should have been born in Africa. ??? Intelligent conversations like these happen often when I am around. (Hopefully no one from Africa is reading this and getting offended. No offense intended, it just popped out of my mouth.)
Supper Plans: roasted chicken, baked potatoes, green beans
Today I Plan To: help dh paint new house (We will FINALLY be finished painting today. I repainted my kitchen and my bedroom and that slowed us down quite a bit.)
View From the Kitchen Window: sunshine

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad about the tooth brushing thing. I've said many things to my children that sound MUCH better in my head than they do coming out of my mouth.

It's part of being a parent, I think. :)

Hope you have a great week!

Annie said...

me too. me too. ugh.
like, "i'm the mom. i'm smarter. get over it." great self esteem builder for the kiddos...
One thing I have grown to LOVE about you is your non-pc outbursts... crack me up every time!