Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sick

I have bronchitis. I also have asthma that only pops up when I have bronchitis. So, we're not having a fun week. I am super tired, even with the Supermom vitamins.

I joined Flylady's Body Clutter menu mailer. I paid $9.95 for 3 months. I took the grocery list and went to the grocery store this morning with all 6 kids in tow. Challenging while healthy, very challenging while sick.
I spent quite a lot of money on food, but I hope that next week I will already have most of the staples and it will be less expensive.
The website to check it out is www.savingdinner.com

I probably won't post anymore this week. I want to just go to bed and stay there for a few days. That probably won't happen, but it's a very nice thought.

It is 90 degrees in my house because our air conditioner is not working properly. It is HOT!!

I can't think of anything else to say, nice or otherwise, so I will end this post and go to bed. :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Hope you feel better soon.
love, me

Natalie said...

How are you feeling?

Julie said...

I am doing better. I see my dr. tomorrow afternoon for a re-check. I'll let you know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

hey you -
ya know i love ya
just got to catch up on all your old blogs - makes me miss living next door even more - ok keyboard wet got to go
les