Thursday, August 03, 2006


Thirteen Things about Gigi


1. I will be 30 years old in about 5 months.
2. I would like to lose 20 pounds before I turn 30.
3. I homeschool our 6 kids.
4. I recently moved to a small town after living in a big city for 5 years.
5. We will be building a house soon.
6. On our first date (me and dh) we agreed that we wanted to have 6 kids and live in a yellow house with a wrap around porch.
7. The house we are building will be yellow and have a wrap around porch.
8. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper
9. I am the youngest of 3 daughters.
10. My 2 sisters and my parents live within 15 minutes of each other.
11. I am a believer in Jesus Christ.
12. I am living my dream come true.
13. Yes, it was my dream to have lots of kids, homeschool, and live in the country.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm late reading TTs this week. Good list.. although I could probably be considered a cheater, since I knew these things about you already. :)

Julie said...

Thanks for making my blog pretty! I love you, even if you are a cheater when reading my TT! hee hee

Annie said...

Sounds nice. Think I'll come move in with you in Ennis.

Julie said...

sounds good! come on!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »