Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What We've Been Doing

Mommy and Baby Girl are sick. You all know that when Mom and baby are sick, everything goes to chaos. Well, not chaos exactly, but definitely messy. We both have sore throats, coughs, runny noses, and lots of sneezes. Plus fever and general achiness (okay, I'm guessing about Baby's achiness, but that is how I feel so I'm assuming she does, too).

I have been doing lots of reading while lying in bed and enjoying the quiet while the kids nap or while nursing. I have read A Midwife's Tale, based on the diary of Martha Ballard, Better Body Management by Stormie Omartian, and I am currently reading The Well-Trained Mind.

Okay, now it's Thursday night and I have finished The Well-Trained Mind. It is SUCH A GREAT BOOK!!!! I recommend it to all parents who have kids in school, whether public svhool, private school, or homeschool. I love it.

I got new vitamins today. They are called Supermom. Hopefully they will give me super powers and all will be good.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Do you have x-ray vision & the ability to see children in the next room? Are you able to leap over piles of laundry in a single bound?

If so, I need to get some of those vitamins! :)

Julie said...

Well, I was able to open Holly and Gama's trash compactor that has been stuck for 3 years. Does that count? :)

Natalie said...

I think it does.. especially coupled with the fact that you're sick!