Thursday, March 01, 2007

Baby Names, continued

Girl Names
Star
Landon or Landen
Belle* my absolute favorite, although I can see potential teasing from peers
Sage
Sophia or Sophie
Chloe
Eden
Piper
Faith
Reese
Annie Rose
Julia
Ella
Catherine
Mia
Caroline

Boy Names
Samuel (Sam)
William (Will)
Finley
Reece
Benjamin (Ben)
Landon or Landen

This is my list. Dh does not like any of these names. Oh wait, I take that back. He likes William. But I'm not so sure I LOVE that name. I want to LOVE the name before I name my baby that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE Finley and Reece, but I like them for girls. Is that offensive to say? lol I like Ben. I LOVE your girl names! Mia, Ella, Julia, Reese, Faith, Piper, Eden, Chloe, Sage...LOVE them. I like names (especially for girls) which are not very common, so I really like Piper and Eden for that reason.
Elizabeth

Annie said...

Since I've named almost half of your many children... I think I should have the oppportunity to do so again :)
girl: Annie
boy: Reece

Julie said...

Corky really doesn't like any of my names...really doesn't like them. We worked on baby names for hours last night. I was right- he likes William and that is it. This is getting frustrating b/c I don't like any of his names either!
I started to freak out but then we (I) decided that we need to pray about this kid's name for a few days and see what God tells us. I hope he tells us a cute name. I have some friends who did this and God told them both the same name (seperately) and they didn't like the name but they named their son that anyway b/c God told them to. Ha! It was kind of funny actually.
:)

Cheerful said...

I much chime in here again... Be very careful How UNIQUE the name is. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!! I also like Finley and Reece. Ella is one I thought about last night but it was too late to call you! ; )
Cheerful

Cheerful said...

I much chime in here again... Be very careful How UNIQUE the name is. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!! I also like Finley and Reece. Ella is one I thought about last night but it was too late to call you! ; )
Cheerful