Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Easter...

okay, just kidding, I'm not really dreaming of a white Easter. But we just looked outside and noticed that it is snowing! www.weather.com says it is 40 degrees, but it also says the high for today is 39. Go figure.
Tonight it is supposed to drop pretty low and we are supposed to get a wintry mix overnight. So much for that sleeveless, cute Easter dress I bought! I did buy a sweater to go over it but it sounds like I will need a big coat. Guess those sandals won't really work either...

It's very different for us to get snow on Easter weekend. I remember one time getting snow on my mom's birthday, which is April 16th. That was years ago when I was a little girl, so April snow is rare around here.

The kids are already outside, bundled up, enjoying the snow! How fun!

Happy Easter!


post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

We'll be hunting eggs in coats and gloves! Won't that be a good Easter pic?
♥ Annie