Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Slow Cooker/ Crockpot Recipes, Please

Hi everyone,
I am going to start making crockpot meals three days a week. To do that, I need lots more crockpot recipes! I have searched through all of the Slow Cooker Thursday recipes and copied the ones that look good into a file. But I still need a few more.
Can you all email me your favorite crockpot recipes or post them on your blog so I can copy them down?
Thanks!

I know it will be easier to use my crockpot in the Fall and Winter because hot food tastes so good when it's cold outside. But there has to be a way to use my crockpot during the Spring and Summer. I am going to try new recipes that don't sound so "wintery" and see how we like them.

I will post the recipes as we try them. I am also going to use the crockpot recipes that I already use, like Annie's Garlic Chicken Spaghetti and Roast.

Thanks for helping me out with this!

post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

Go look at sandra's page, there are several good ones listed today. I listed one for fajitas that looks good.
SAHM-slow cooker thursday

Natalie said...

I've got several. I will either email them or post them on my blog. Depends on how motivated I feel after cooking dinner. :)