Thursday, April 05, 2007

Moses Basket or Bassinet?

Here is a picture of a Moses basket. I have decided, after looking at Moses baskets on the internet, that mine is a bassinet with handles, not a Moses basket.
This is what mine looks like, minus the basket on the bottom. You can see the handles if you look closely on the sides.

So, mine is actually a bassinet. But it is portable, so I can move it from room to room like a Moses basket.

As soon as I put the bassinet together today, Baby Girl tried to climb in! She can now climb baby gates and open doors. We have some babyproofing to do in the next week or so.



post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

I had one like that too, I forgot about that... remember... it was blue and white. I think I got it when Emelia was born. It worked great too. I think we're coming to Dallas next weekend...

I finished for now. Hope she likes it...???

love,me