Monday, April 09, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Monday:Garlic Chicken Spaghetti, garlic bread, corn on the cob, salad
Tuesday:Chicken fajitas, guacamole, Spanish rice, chips and salsa
Wednesday:Pork chops, mac and cheese, hot rolls, vegetable
Thursday:Oven Stew, cornbread
Friday:leftovers
Saturday:Hubby cooks

Beauty in the Common Things: sisters
Listen In: Kids talking about Easter chocolate, Baby Girl crunching Cheerios
Today I Plan To: do laundry, rock Baby Girl (she has a fever and is puny), pack hospital bag and put it in van
View From the Kitchen Window: it just looks cold out there


post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

Your menu looks good. The oven stew was good, you'll like it. Matt liked it because it was thicker than ordinary stew.
♥ me

Unknown said...

It's great when the guys are cooking. My husband and son enjoy cooking too.
Great menu plan!

Annie said...

The chicken pockets were delicious, but call me before you make them...
Did you call today? I saw your number on the caller ID and couldn't tell if it was old or new?

Jen said...

We love chicken fajitas at our house too. I really want to try that chicken spaghetti--sounds yummy.

Have a nice week!