Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mommy's Losing It

You know those days (or hours) when you really feel like you are losing it? This evening has been one of those. Very little sleep (Baby Girl had a high fever all night and I was up with her, worried sick), plus no nap today for ds4 or Baby Girl or Mommy, plus a bunch of hungry kids after school, two million questions, finally getting Baby Girl to sleep and having her brother wake her up, then neighborhood kids ringing my doorbell after I had told them twice to go home and not come back (it really didn't sound that mean when I said it)...

All of those things set me off a little bit and I have been on the verge of a nervous breakdown all night.

But I have a plan!! My plan is to go to bed at 9 tonight and wake up dh if Baby Girl gets up tonight. Hopefully sleep will help my attitude and tomorrow will be much better. Prayer will also help me and I plan to do that, too, tonight before bed.


post signature

No comments: