Thursday, August 23, 2007

Beauty in the Common Things: homemade bread
Listen In: kids playing
Supper Plans: Chicken noodle soup, homemade bread, green peas
Today I Plan To: wash sheets, complete laundry, clean bathrooms, meet electricity guy at land, Open House at school, schedule haircut for ds9, schedule dr. appt. for ds9, freeze corn on the cob, write note to friend, finish and deliver teacher gifts from last year (yes, these are the gifts I was supposed to make last May and give to their last year teachers), get a call from my mom telling me everything is fine
View From the Kitchen Window: neighbor's sprinkler that has been on since 8 am

post signature

1 comment:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Wow...you have a lot to do today. I love that you're finishing and delivering LAST year's gifts. That's great. And, I'm super glad that you've been blogging everyday!