Friday, August 24, 2007

**Update**

My mom's test results are back and everything is benign. Praise God!!!!! Thank you all for praying!!

Beauty in the Common Things: elementary schools
Listen In: kids talking to each other, baby "talking" to everyone
Supper Plans: Black bean, corn, and rice burritos
Today I Plan To: work on everything I was supposed to do yesterday (I did get a lot of it done), visit with my in-laws who will be here in 30 minutes!!
View From the Kitchen Window: a beautiful blue sky

post signature

5 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

That's a great "sort of answer"!!!

Annie said...

Great news!
Enjoy the outlaws (lol)

Michelle said...

glad to hear that initially it appears to be benign; praying the testing confirms it!

Annie said...

WOO HOO!
I knew it would turn out great.
God is good, all the time.

Michelle said...

oh thanks goodness for those results!