Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beauty in the Common Things: sweet Baby smiles and giggles
Listen In: Baby Girl using a tape measure to measure her kitchen
Supper Plans: Mexican beans and rice
Things to do today: take dd13 to dentist to get 2 cavities filled
View from the kitchen window: sunshine

I have been meaning to post pictures and an update on the first day of school. I will hopefully get to that soon. My 3 oldest boys and dd13 started school Monday and my 4, almost 5, year old son starts pre-k Tuesday, September 4th. I may wait and post all pictures next Tuesday when all of the boys are at school. DD13 is enjoying being home with me again this year. Homeschooling is challenging for me, but it is the best thing for her, at least for this year.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi you.
It's midnight.
Izzy doesn't want to sleep tonight.
I do.
that's all.