Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Once A Month Cooking Recipe List

OAMC Recipe List

  • Mom’s Spaghetti (2 dinners)
  • Pizza kits (1 dinner)
  • French Bread Pizzas (2 dinners)
  • Orange Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry (2 dinners)
  • Just Like Thanksgiving Chicken (1 dinner)
  • Taco Soup (2 dinners)
  • South of the Border Cheesy Potato Soup (2 dinners)
  • Old-Time Beef Stew courtesy Paula Dean (2 dinners)
  • King Ranch Chicken Casserole (2 dinners)
  • Beef Gyros (2 dinners)
  • Cream Cheese Chicken (2 dinners)
  • Hawaiian Chicken (2 dinners)
  • Easy Chicken Quesadillas (2 dinners)
  • Shredded Beef Tacos (2 dinners)
  • Magnificent Casserole (2 dinners)

That is a total of 28 dinners. I am going to work on my grocery list later this week. If anyone wants me to post one of these recipes, let me know.

I didn’t make it to church tonight, which is why I had time to work on this list. Dh took the younger kids and I stayed home with the 2 oldest kids and the baby. It’s a long story that I don’t wish to share. Just one of those evenings…

post signature

No comments: