Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?


I do laundry everyday, or at least I am supposed to do laundry everyday! We have a lot of clothes to wash, so I pretty much need to keep it going at all times. I try to stick to my schedule (MWF- kids’ laundry, TTh-Mine and dh’s laundry, S-towels, sheets) but I must admit that it rarely happens.



Soup


In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

Hmmm…I agree with Annie on this one. I used to think 30 was old. Now that I am 30, it feels so young still! Then 60 seemed old for sure. But now that my parents are 58 and still young, I am changing that one, too. So, like Annie said, 100 is truly old and anything over 100 is super truly old! But what a blessing to live to be 100. Wow, wouldn’t that be neat?

Salad


What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

A long-term goal I have is to raise my children to be wonderful, Christ-loving, God-following, responsible fun adults. That is a very time-consuming goal and I am working on it everyday.
My short-term goals include losing the rest of the weight I want to lose, getting fit and staying that way (staying fit is a long-term goal I guess), making exercise a habit, and getting our house built by March.
Oh, and a big short-term goal I almost forgot: getting out of debt. We are diligently working on getting out of debt and should be there by March, about the time we move into our new house.


Main Course

Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.

Dessert

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

Since I woke up with a migraine and I feel nauseous, I will have to say I am about a 5.





post signature

3 comments:

Renee said...

Wonderful feast! Have a great weekend.

Annie said...

YIkes - a migraine? ouch.
loved your friday's feast.
hope you feel better soon - prayers !
love you.

jenny said...

Interesting feast!!

I never separate out the kids' clothes from mine. Maybe because they're so big now, but mostly because of the way I sort it out. I have 3 sorting baskets in the laundry room I sort out the family clothes into.

Well, I for one Believe your Main Course!!

Hope you can kick the migraine!