Thursday, October 11, 2007

Annabel Karmel

This morning I have been looking through a cookbook called Super Foods for Babies and Children by Annabel Karmel.

For those of you who have little ones (birth to 5ish) and who want to try new recipes for them, especially for breakfasts and lunches, you need to read this book. I especially like the recipes for baby food. Who would have thought to combine banana and avocado (for a 6-month old)? Or salmon with sweet potatoes (for a 7-9 month old)? There are lots of great, healthy ideas in this book! Go check it out!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have a book by her my aunt gave me when I started making Kayla's baby food...I don't think its the same book, I think its called First Meals, but lots of good recipes! Cute pics in the post above! Glad he's liking his food!