Thursday, October 11, 2007

House and Shop Pictures









This evening I took a few pictures of our house and shop for you! I am getting more and more excited as things begin to take shape.

Picture #1: The view looking from an upstairs window on the back of the house. All of the black dirt will eventually be our back yard.
Picture #2: The back of the house, standing in back yard looking toward house
Picture #3: My cute hubby standing in the office (above the garage)
Picture #4: View from the side of the house, standing in driveway looking toward garage and front of house
Picture #5: ds9 and ds7#2 standing in office (above garage)
Picture #6: front of house
Picture #7: my courageous son standing on one foot very close to the edge
Picture #8: the shop, almost finished (needs doors and a bit more metal put up)

See all the trash laying around? This weekend guess what we will be doing? Yes, cleaning up all of that mess! The kids and I will clean up while dh works on the shop. We really enjoy doing it, though. It is very rewarding.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Our weather here is supposed to be gorgeous. I think our highs will be around 80 all weekend and then next week we are supposed to have 70s for the highs. Perfect.

post signature


1 comment:

Annie said...

My first thought is "aren't you glad the door has closed on so many houses over the past years?" It seemed so frustrating but now you can see God's plan for you. That house to me is a blessing from God. You were faithful and you have been rewarded. I love it. I can see it already!

I gave you an award btw!