Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sometimes

Sometimes it seems that there is just too much work to do...too many messes to clean up...too many kids to raise...not enough money...not enough energy...

But then I remind myself that God is in control. He gives us what we need. He watches over us. He pours His love and blessings onto us. I remind myself that I can do ALL THINGS through Christ, who gives me strength.

I also remind myself that sometimes all I need is a good nap. So, I am going to go take that nap and wake up with a fresh perspective and a great attitude!

God gives rest to those He loves. I am so thankful for that!

post signature

4 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

Really? Seven? LOL Me too! But, mine are mostly grown now. I found you on homeschoolmommy's blogroll. Hang in there with yours....it does finally get easier!

Great post ---keep the positive outlook---it will serve you well.

Natalie said...

Hope you and the kiddos had a good nap! :)

Anonymous said...

Amen.

burrsmom said...

I so believe in naps. For them and for me. I hope you enjoyed your nap and I am sorry that I have been behind in reading. By the way, how was the pumpkin soup?? It sounds lovely!