Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I modified my menu quite a bit. We ate some of the meals I had planned but a few of them are going on this week's menu.

Monday:
we had Smashing Pumpkin Soup, whole wheat rolls, and salad

*The pumpkin soup was not a hit with the kids. The adults liked it; it was a nice change. It had a nice subtle flavor even with the curry. I will make it again, but it's not a favorite.


Tuesday:
Chicken and Artichoke Casserole, steamed baby carrots with brown sugar, brown rice, baked butternut squash

Wednesday:
Texas Black Bean Soup for the crockpot, brown rice

Thursday:
Texas One Dish, baked sweet potatoes, and spinach salad

Friday:
Bean Chili (black beans, pinto beans, red beans, chili seasoning, diced tomatoes), cornbread

Saturday:
leftovers

Sunday:
Halibut Marengo, baked potatoes, steamed broccoli, salad


post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

I just tried to call you!

I love curry these days, yum. My favorite is that chicken curry in the crock pot. So easy and yummy.