Monday, October 08, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Monday: Apple Chicken, baked potatoes, baked butternut squash, and steamed broccoli
Tuesday: Roast Beef Picante, brown rice, baked sweet potatoes, and a salad
Wednesday: Beany Burritos, spinach salad, carrot sticks and ranch dip
Thursday: Moraccan Fish Tangine, brown rice, green peas, and a salad
Friday: Meat loaf, baked potatoes, steamed broccoli, and baked delicata squash
Saturday: Crock Pea Soup, a spinach salad, and whole-wheat rolls


post signature

4 comments:

Natalie said...

How'd the apple chicken go over with your family? It's one of the only Saving Dinner recipes that my kids have not loved.

Jules said...

Your menu sounds great! Yummy!

Blessings,

Julie

Julie said...

We all really liked the Apple Chicken. In fact, the kids all asked for 2nds and 3rds! Dad, Mike, Corey, and Cindy all really liked it, too! I peeled the apples. Maybe that was the difference. : )
I will definitely make it again.

Natalie said...

I don't remember if I peeled the apples or not. It's been several years.

I'm glad it went well! :)