Monday, October 22, 2007

Money-Making Monday

This morning I was reading Money Saving Mom's blog
and saw Money-Making Monday.

One way I have been making $ is by selling things on eBay. I am selling clothes the kids have outgrown, homeschooling books we no longer need, DVDs we no longer watch, and also things I have bought at garage sales that I think will sell. Right now I have a huge stack of clothes and books that I need to list. I am also going to list dh's handheld pocket pc. Hopefully that will sell because we paid an arm and a leg for it.
I also got a Gymboree credit card, planning to buy stuff on sale and then sell it on eBay later in the year. Right now there is a ton of summer and fall stuff on sale on gymboree.com. If I buy it on sale, then use the discounts I get for having a card (mainly coupons I get in the mail plus sometimes they offer free shipping) I can get lots of great clothes inexpensively. Then turn around and sell it and make a little $$.

I could write lots more on this subject but I need to go. The day has started and I am still sitting here in my jammies. It is cold and rainy and I wish I could sit here all day in my jammie!


post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

I need to be more resourceful.

Stephanie said...

Your blog is beautiful! Where did you get this template?

I also have sold successfully on ebay!