Monday, October 01, 2007

Changes to Menu

I looked at my calendar this morning and realized that I will have lots of company this weekend, so that means I need to make a few changes to my menu.

Friday: Frito Chili Pie (crock pot chili)
Saturday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, green beans

Beauty in the Common Things: a job well done
Listen In: I'm Going Home by Daugherty
Supper Plans: Taquitos with salsa and sour cream, salad
Today I Am: cleaning house (15 minutes per room until it is straightened~ tomorrow I will dust and organize), doing laundry
View From the Kitchen Window: my neat and tidy yard ( I can brag since I am now the one responsible for the yard work : )

Here is my plan for the week:
Monday: straighten, laundry, sweep hard floors
Tuesday: dust and organize (What Goes Where Plan from Memorial Day weekend), more laundry, mop hard floors
Wednesday: edge lawn, trim hedges, more laundry, some company arriving Wednesday afternoon/evening
Thursday: organize some more, more laundry, straighten up messes that have been made, company will be here Thursday night
Friday: organize some more, more company arriving Friday afternoon/evening!
Saturday: chase kids, feed kids, make kids clean up after themselves, run errands for and take food to the guys who will be out at the land building the shop, church thing at 6 pm (45 minute seminar then free babysitting till 9:30)

post signature

No comments: