Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grains of Gratitude

I really enjoy reading Michelle's Grains of Gratitude posts. It is always refreshing to read positive things and sometimes my thinking needs a shift. Today is one of those days!

Here are a few things I am grateful for:
1. I am grateful my son only has an ear infection and nothing more serious.
2. I am grateful we live close to a great children's hospital!
3. I am grateful that I have 7 children. With each child born or adopted, I learn more about love, I learn more about the Lord, my relationship with my husband grows better and closer, and God gives me more wisdom. Maybe we should have 7 more!
4. I am grateful that we moved to this town. I love it here! It feels like a small town but there are about 20,000 people here. I am confident that this is where God wants us and I don't want to be anywhere else.
5. I am grateful for my church family. God has blessed us, once again, with an awesome group of believers to worship with and to love. We saw Christ in action Friday night when our friends swooped our kids up and took care of them while we sat in the ER all night.
6. I am grateful for YOU!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Now that is a great list of things to be grateful for! Glad to hear it is just an ear infection and nothing more serious too!