Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Cleaning Out the Garage Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am going to clean out our garage. This is a BIG deal because right now it is impossible to walk through our garage without getting hurt. I do not really want to clean out the garage all in one day, tomorrow, but I am being forced to do it. My SIL wants a box of clothes for her baby and the box is lost in my garage. I located the box of clothes in early December but then it disappeared again. It is a box of 6-12 month baby girl clothes. Some of the clothes are her girls' clothes that I borrowed and some of the clothes are Baby Girl's clothes that SIL is going to borrow. SIL wants the box back and is asking if she can come to our house this weekend and get it.

Anyhoo, my plan is to lay out working clothes tonight and get to bed by 9. I am going to get up early and get everything done that I normally do after taking the kids to school (empty dishwasher, make bed, start laundry). Then tomorrow when I get back from taking the kids to school I will attack the garage. My goal is to be able to park in the garage by my due date. I am having a garage sale on March 31st or sooner, depending on how much stuff I decide to sell when I am cleaning tomorrow.

I have found that if I take my vitamins at night I have lots of energy in the morning when I wake up. If I take my vitamins in the morning, I have lots of energy until noon. I can't figure out how to have energy from noon until bedtime. But at least I can work on the garage until noon. Hopefully Baby Girl and ds4 will cooperate and play nicely while Mommy works. We'll see. :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Ugh... sounds fun. I cleaned out Emelia's closet the other day and have put mostly bailey's clothes and coats he won't wear in bags. Now Izzy's cabinet is so full of clothes I cannot put away new spring clothes until I get rid of a lot so expect a bunch of clothes for baby girl. Did she wear the heart jumper yet for valentines day? What size is she now? shoes?
Hope you had a productive day!
love,me

Julie said...

She is still wearing 18 months clothes, although they are getting a bit short. I am starting to put 24 months on her, but they are too big. I think the heart jumper is a 3T. It is hanging in her closet. It's so cute!