Sunday, February 11, 2007

Update

I got the garage cleaned out last week. I can't remember what day that was. I cleaned for about 12 hours, with an hour break in there to get the kids from school. I got a lot accomplished, but I didn't find the box of clothes! I think I have already given the clothes to SIL because I remember her baby wearing one of Baby Girl's outfits at Christmas. And I think it was a 6-9 months size outfit.

I went to my midwives Friday. They ordered an ultrasound for this coming Tuesday because they are concerned about the baby's size. I am measuring small and I have only gained 5 or 6 pounds. We're confident that our baby is healthy and everything is fine. I will update you on that Tuesday afternoon.

Baby Girl came down with the flu Friday morning. She already had double ear infections, a sinus infection, and a respiratory infection. She has been on amoxicillin for about a week, so there is not concern that the flu will turn into pneumonia or any other bacterial infection.

This evening we (dh, me, and kids) made Valentine boxes for the kids' school parties. We made ds4 one also, so he wouldn't feel left out. Baby Girl and Daddy made Valentine hearts and glued them onto paper. Everyone's Love Tank is full now. : ) Dd12's box has a picture of Zac Efron on it, of course.

I have a busy week ahead: ultrasound, Valentine parties, dh out of town Wednesday afternoon thru Friday night, plus the normal daily challenges of living with and taking care of 7 other people. It is going to be a great week though and I am looking forward to the fun we're going to have and the memories we're going to make.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I was just checking in to tell you to update! But you already did :)