Friday, February 02, 2007

Beyond Survival

Kim over at Large Family Logistics has invited her loyal readers to join her in her "Beyond Survival" series. Basically, she knows there are times when things fall apart at home because of too many activities, illnesses, a new baby, husband travelling, etc. She is helping those of us who are at that point get it back together. The first post she wrote was about Morning Routines. I'm going to post everything we work on in my sidebar, just for my own personal satisfaction. I really like to see my routines; I like to see what I want to accomplish.

You can go to her blog (listed in my links) and check out her Beyond Survival posts.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I like the new look!
question? does dh stand for dumb husband?
Good morning routine! I love that you love lists.

Julie said...

ha! i have dear hubby in mind when i write it. :)

Natalie said...

Her list looks a lot like Flylady's morning routine. I actually thought I was reading a Flylady routine before I saw your post explaining it. :)

Julie said...

Yes, Kim must be a Flylady follower. She takes ideas from lots of places and puts it all together for her own home management. I guess we all do that.
I like her ideas because she has 8 or 9 kids so her life looks similar to mine. :)

Annie said...

Save me some!!!