Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Ultrasound Today

The ultrasound went great. Baby is healthy and just the perfect size for my due date of April 29th. She weighs 3 pounds. Everything is fine!

I saw Baby sticking her tongue out and opening her little mouth. We got a really great profile picture. It was a fun ultrasound! I even got to see little wrinkles on her forehead. So cute!

BTW, I am saying "her" because I hate to say "it" when referring to Baby. So, I am choosing to say "her" even though I do not know if the baby is a girl or boy.

: )

2 comments:

Annie said...

Okay nerd. I was like,oh it's a girl... and then read your next sentence.
Glad she is okay although we both knew she was!
love, me

Natalie said...

I had to go back & read the post twice - to make sure I read where you said you didn't know yet if Baby is a boy or a girl.

Glad it went well (although I'm not surprised)!