Saturday, September 15, 2007

Beauty in the Common Things: cool mornings
Listen In: boys talking
Supper Plans: gyros
Today we are going to: work on land all day then go to a pool party at 6
View From the Kitchen Window: a gray morning

I have a few pictures from yesterday that I am going to add sometime today or tonight. And I am going to take pictures of the house project and post those, too. Cause I KNOW y'all want to see the concrete stemwall and the lumber piled up waiting for the framers on Monday, right???

post signature

2 comments:

Darryl said...

Julie,
thanks for leaving a comment on my book review blog. Here is a book my wife is presently reading: Sabbath Keeping by Lynne M. Baab (Intervarsity Press ISBN 0-8308-3258-0). Lynne is a stay-at-home mom and professional writer. Lynne spent six months in Iran and eighteen months in Israel which began her 25 year odyssey in Sabbath keeping. I haven't personally read the book, but it is really challenging my wife--which indicates a good book!

Darryl said...

btw, i love the lay out of your blog!