Sunday, September 30, 2007

Silly Name Meme

... saw this over at annie’s and thought it looked fun


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Sugar Windstar


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Chocolate Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

J Jon

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Giraffe

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Maxine Idabel


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Jonju

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The green coke

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Lloyd Dale


9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Mackie Reeses

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Jean Bruce

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Parks Philadelphia

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Rose

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Watermelon Shirtie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Burrito Oak

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)

The Cross Stitch Rain Tour



post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

my favorite... maxine idabel!

Natalie said...

Sugar.. first pet? hmmm... Makes for a good name, though! :)

Sadly, my Star Wars name would be Frana. Not cute.

Love you!

Julie said...

Sugar is the first pet I can remember! I guess now that I think about it I can remember Leo and Blackie. Bandit, too. I like Sugar best.

Julie said...

Okay, the first pet thing is bugging me. I have been thinking about it even more. I don't actually remember Blackie and Bandit. I have heard stories about them and seen pictures of them but Sugar is really the first pet I remember. She died when I was in 3rd grade, so that means we got her when I was in Kindergarten or 1st grade. Makes sense now that she's the first one I remember.