Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday




1. I am thankful for my dad. He is spending lots of time down here building our new home. I know this cuts into his work time and also his time with my mom, sisters, and his grandchildren. I am so thankful that he is doing this for us. It is such a gift!
2. I am thankful for my husband. He loves me so much and would give me anything in the world.
3. I am thankful for Autumn! Down here in Texas it gets so HOT during the summer. Autumn is my favorite season because we finally get a break from the heat. I love the turning of the leaves and the cool breezes. It is so wonderful!
4. I am thankful for the Bible. I have been reading about 20 pages each night (that is the plan anyway, it doesn't happen every night), trying to read through the Bible in 90 days, and I have been focusing on the character of God. I have been so blessed already and I am still in Genesis.
I am loving reading His Word and just basking in the love he expresses to us in the Bible. It truly is our love letter from our King and I am thankful for that!

Happy Thursday!

post signature

3 comments:

Denise said...

Such a sweet thankful list, thanks for sharing.

Annie said...

and I'm thankful for you my dear bff!

Michelle said...

how nice of your dad to be working on your house! You are lucky!

I wish it would turn autumn here, I'm tired of this heat, but we're still in the 90s!