Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Give Up

Okay, this is Day Three of my OAMC and I am quitting!
Day One (Wednesday) I shopped, cooked, and chopped till I dropped.
Day Two (Friday) I put together all of my beef recipes and got them in the freezer.
Day Three (Today) I am going to chop up all of the chicken and just put it in the freezer like that. That way I can just pull out a bag of chicken when I want to use one of the chicken recipes. I am just sick of cooking and I feel like I have been cooking all week, even though I haven't been. I think that is because I have been thinking about it all week.

I have an appt today at Shopaholic for a consultation for a haircut and makeover. I am very excited about this!!! I will let you know how that goes. I listen to Gene and Julie on 103.7 lite FM and they have Sherry on their show every Wednesday morning as their fashion and beauty expert.

Hope you have a happy Saturday and a wonderful Sunday!

post signature

4 comments:

Cheerful said...

I don't blame you! I love the new look. I am at school and can actually see the back ground! Better pay attention now! Love ya

Annie said...

How did it go???

Julie said...

It went well. I made an appt. for next Saturday for a cut and color. I really want to keep the appt. because I think it will look really good, BUT it will be $175 !!!!!!
I just paid bills and I am wondering if I should pay my hospital bill off or get my hair done?? Priorities...

Annie said...

LOL...
I'm putting my odds on the hair :o).

Did she tell you what her plans were for you?